Did you enjoy the surreal Amazon comedy-fantasy series, Forever? If so, here are five other television series you should consider watching.
Before you continue to read any farther, I’m going to warn you there will be spoilers for Forever. I would assume if you clicked on an article about shows to watch if you love Forever, then you’ve already seen the show, but you never know! Consider yourself warned.
Forever is a strange little comedy series that debuted on Amazon last year. It stars Maya Rudolph and Fred Armisen as a married couple who have been stuck in the same, stale routine for far too long. Then suddenly, they both die and find themselves in the afterlife together.
More from TV on Amazon
- Everything streaming on Prime Video this week: Your Christmas or Mine 2 and more
- DVD releases happening this week: Indiana Jones and more
- Amazon is adding more than 30 titles to Freevee today
- Amazon is adding more than 30 titles to Prime Video today
- Everything streaming on Prime Video this week: Candy Cane Lane and more
Forever is a series you needed to watch knowing as little as possible to get the full effect. Many people were left extremely confused by the end of the season while others adored the strange hilarity of the show. It was undoubtedly divisive, although critics seemed to love it.
As of right now, we don’t know if Forever will get a second season. Although to be honest, I feel like this is the type of series that would drop a second season out of the blue when you least expect it.
Either way, if you genuinely did enjoy Forever then here is a list of five other shows you should check out.