10. Has Wilson really changed sides?
Wilson was a prepper. He knew the end of the world was coming, but he didn’t know how. One thing he did know was that if the world continues on the trajectory it’s currently on, there would be a fight for the basic resources.
More from Amazon Originals
- Will Your Christmas or Mine 2 come to DVD and Blu-ray?
- The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 3 release updates, cast, and everything we know
- Them Season 2 release updates, cast, and everything we know
- The Boys Season 4 release updates, cast, and everything we know
- What time is Dating Santa coming to Prime Video?
Considering he knows this, it shouldn’t be that surprising that he joined Kevin Christie in the end. The question is whether he really has switched sides or whether he’s playing Christie for some bigger plan.
Is Wilson smart enough to plan ahead like that? Becky doesn’t seem to think so.
9. What will Becky do next?
Speaking of Becky, she was last seen getting in the car with Wilson. This is when she finds out that Wilson has joined with the Christies, which is bad news for everyone else. Wilson has teamed with the enemy.
Becky isn’t happy. In fact, she’s scared and feels betrayed. That’s understandable, but what is she going to do next? She knows what Harvest can do, so just getting out of dodge isn’t an option. She needs to make sure she’s a step ahead of everyone.