The Witcher books rose higher on the list of most sold Amazon books last week, with a new one joining. Little Women and more also joined the list.
Unsurprisingly, The Witcher books started joining the list of most sold Amazon books during the previous week. Last week saw the two books rise up the list with a third join. And that wasn’t all that moved throughout the list between Dec. 29 and Jan. 4.
The movement with the Witcher books was large. The Last Wish, which introduces Geralt of Rivia, moved up seven places to take the top spot on the list. This did lead to Where the Crawdads Sing move back off the top spot and back into second place. Meanwhile, the first book in the main series, Blood of Elves, jumped up 16 places to get into the Top 3.
And fans are devouring the books. It’s not all that surprising to hear that Sword of Destiny, the second of The Witcher collections, joined the list in 12th place.
But the books that have since been adapted into a popular Netflix series aren’t the only ones moving on the list or even joining it. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott joins the list for the very first time, which isn’t all that surprising with the movie release.
Regretting You by Colleen Hoover moved back up the list. It gained seven spots to move into 13th place. While the Game of Thrones prequel novel, Fire & Blood, moved back onto the list, suggesting there were a few people getting it to treat themselves after Christmas.
The most sold Amazon books: Dec. 29 to Jan. 4
- The Last Witch by Andrzej Sapkowski (+7)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (-1)
- Blood of Elvesby Andrzej Sapkowski (+16)
- The Guardians by John Grisham (-2)
- The Silent Patience by Alex Michaelides (–)
- Unspeakable Things by Jess Lourey (new addition)
- The Night Fire by Michael Connelly (–)
- One Good Deed by David Baldacci (reentry)
- Enemies by Tijan (new addition)
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (-4)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (–)
- Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski (new addition)
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover (+7)
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (-7)
- In the Heart of the Fire by Dean Koontz (-2)
- Fire & Blood by George R.R. Martin (reentry)
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (new addition)
- Devious Lies by Parker S. Huntington (new addition)
- The Bad Seed by Jory John (new addition)
- When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (reentry)
What are you reading right now? Which Amazon books are on your list to read next? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.