The last full week of December saw a jump in sales for The Witcher series. That’s not all that surprising. Here’s the full list of most sold Amazon books.
The Witcher came out on Netflix on Dec. 20. With that in mind, it’s not surprising to hear that some of the books made it to the list of most sold Amazon books between Dec. 22 and 28. It’s time to break down the list.
Two of Andrzej Sapkowski’s books set in the fantastical world have made it to the list of most sold books. The first is an introduction of the character, Geralt of Rivia, giving readers a chance to understand this feared mutant. The second book on the list is the first in the main series, focusing on Geralt’s need to protect Ciri and the destiny that she possesses. It’s the first week the two novels have landed on the list, and while low down, they will gain places this week.
One of the biggest movers is actually a book that has spent 109 weeks on the list. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone gained seven places after being knocked off the list a couple of weeks ago, moving back into just being shy of the Top 10. However, with Christmas now in the rear-view mirror, Strange Planet lost seven places on the list. There aren’t as many people looking for children’s books as gifts.
Strange Planet wasn’t the only children’s book to lose places. Dog Man: Fetch-22 lost two places, leading to Where the Crawdads Sing taking over the top spot once more. The Guardians also moved back up a spot, but will all three books keep their places this week?
Check out the full list of most sold Amazon books from Dec. 22-28.
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (+1)
- The Guardians by John Grisham (+1)
- Dog Man: Fetch-22 by Dav Pilkey (-2)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball by Jeff Kinney (–)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (–)
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (–)
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (+1)
- The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski (new addition)
- Dear Wife by Kimberly Belle (new addition)
- What Should Danny Do? by Adir Levy & Ganit Levy (+1)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (+7)
- The Institute by Stephen King (-2)
- In the Heart of the Fire by Dean Koontz (+2)
- Strange Planet by Nathan W. Pyle (-7)
- A Minute to Midnight by David Baldacci (+1)
- If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul (-7)
- Guts by Raina Telgemeier (-5)
- Blue Moon by Lee Child (+1)
- Blood of Elves by Andrzej Sapkowski (new addition)
- Regretting You by Coleen Hoover (-6)
What are you currently reading? Which Amazon books are on your list to buy this week? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with Kindle Unlimited or two-day free shipping with a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.