You can tell it was the week before Christmas. The list of most sold Amazon books between Dec. 15 and 21 had plenty of children’s books.
As parents, we like to encourage our children to read. It’s not surprising that plenty of books are sold in the run-up to Christmas, especially when there are some big releases timed for this. There are plenty of children’s books on the list of most sold Amazon books from Dec. 15 to 21.
After scoring the top spot last week, Dog Man: Fetch-22 held onto that spot this week. I’ll happily admit that it was one of the books I bought my daughter, who has fallen in love with Dav Pilkey’s book series.
While it fell two spots, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball also held onto a Top 5 spot on the list. And it’s not surprising to see Strange Planet, If Animals Kissed Good Night, and What Should Danny Do? still on the list. And we’d be amiss if we didn’t mention the Christmas book, The Polar Express, returned to the list.
There were some movers in the adult books, too. Where the Crawdads Sing and The Guardians gained spots on the list. The most notable upward tick, though, as to be The Testaments by Margaret Atwood, which reentered in a healthy 13th place.
The list of sold Amazon books this week only had one new arrival. Regretting You by Colleen Hoover debuted in 14th place.
Most sold Amazon books from Dec. 15 to 21:
- Dog Man: Fetch-22 by Dav Pilkey (–)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (+1)
- The Guardians by John Grisham (+1)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball by Jeff Kinney (-2)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (+1)
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (+4)
- Strange Planet by Nathan W. Pyle (-2)
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (+6)
- If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul (–)
- The Institute by Stephen King (+7)
- What Should Danny Do? by Adir Levy & Ganit Levy (–)
- Guts by Raina Telgemeier (–)
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood (reentry)
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover (new addition)
- In the Heart of the Fire by Dean Koontz (+1)
- A Minute to Midnight by David Baldacci (–)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition by J.K. Rowling and Jim Kay (-10)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (reentry)
- Blue Moon by Lee Child (–)
- The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg (reentry)
What are you reading right now? What’s on your list of Amazon books to buy? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books on Kindle Unlimited or with two-day free shipping with a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.