The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3 is still filming but we’ve got questions about it. Here are the10 top questions for the third season.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 2 delivered some major story development. Midge’s comedy secret is out, she was just about to marry a new man, and now she’s had the opportunity to go on tour. It’s all looking up for Midge.
More from Amazon Originals
- Will Your Christmas or Mine 2 come to DVD and Blu-ray?
- The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 3 release updates, cast, and everything we know
- Them Season 2 release updates, cast, and everything we know
- The Boys Season 4 release updates, cast, and everything we know
- What time is Dating Santa coming to Prime Video?
However, it’s not all about Midge. Sophie Lennon made an offer to Susie that she couldn’t have refused no matter how much she tried, Abe decided to quit his university job after being fired from his dream job, and Joel decided to start up a new comedy club. We also know that Sterling K. Brown is joining the season as an unknown character.
There’s so much change coming for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3. That change naturally brings plenty of questions. Now is the time to delve into each of the questions.
I’ve asked a few individually after the end of the second season. I’m pulling everything together with some of the updates we know now while the third season films. Here are my top 10 questions for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3.