A Sesame Street book is top of the list of most sold books on Amazon last week
It’s a new week, so that means a new list of most sold books on Amazon. With a Sesame Street book entering high, it’s not surprising there’s a lot of change on the list.
The Monster at the End of This Book by Jon Stone is finally on the list. The Grover book is a classic, but this is the first time it’s made it on the list ever. And it entered in first place.
More from Amazon Books
- Most sold Amazon books last week: Hungry Caterpillar and more reenter
- Most read Amazon books last week: New David Baldacci book enters
- Most sold Amazon books last week: James McBride book reenters
- Most read Amazon books last week: Hunger Games prequel rises
- The Mystery Guest by Nina Prose review: An easy mystery to figure out
That knocked Lee Child and Andrew Child’s The Sentinel off the top spot it gained during the previous week, but not just by one place. John Grisham’s new novel remained in second place, seeing the Jack Reacher book drop two places. It remains in the Top 3.
The Top 5 saw other change. Janet Evanovich’s newest Stephanie Plum novel, Fortune and Glory, entered in fourth place, and Room on the Broom gained a place to get back into the Top 5.
The biggest mover is Where the Crawdads Sing. Delia Owen’s novel dropped 10 places this week. When it comes to movement up, Dog Man: Grime and Punishment by Dav Pilkey gained the most places climbing eight spots to get comfortably back in the Top 10.
In fact, there were a lot of children’s books either reentering or moving back up the list. Is this a sign of parents still trying to find something to do as some schools close or a sign that parents are looking for great Christmas gift ideas?
Most sold books on Amazon: Nov. 8 to 14
- The Monster at the End of This Book by Jon Stone (new addition)
- A Time for Mercy by John Grisham (–)
- The Sentinel by Lee Child and Andrew Child (-2)
- Fortune and Glory by Janet Evanovich (new addition)
- Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson (+1)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Deep End by Jeff Kinney (-3)
- Dog Man: Grime and Punishment by Dav Pilkey (+8)
- The Searcher by Tana French (-3)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate (reentry)
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman (–)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (+1)
- The Law of Innocence by Michael Connelly (new addition)
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley (-5)
- If Animals Kissed Good Night by Anne Whitford Paul
- Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano (reentry)
- White Ivy by Susie Yang (new addition)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (-10)
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks (-7)
- A Wealth of Pigeons by Steve Martin (new addition)
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown by Charles M. Schulz (new addition)
Which books on Amazon are you reading right now? What’s on your list to buy this week? Let us know in the comments below.
Get books on the list of most sold books on Amazon with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.