A full look at the most sold books on Amazon last week
There was certainly a lot of movement on the list of most read books on Amazon last week. That continued with the list of most sold books on Amazon.
John Grisham couldn’t hold onto the top spot during the week. It moved into second place, making room for Lee Child and Andrew Child’s latest Jack Reacher novel. The Sentinels claimed the top spot, hinting that next week could see that book move up a spot on the list of most read books.
The Jack Reacher novel wasn’t the only new book on the list, either. Jimmy Fallon’s 5 More Sleeps ‘Til Christmas entered in fourth place for the first time on the list.
The rest of the Top 5 was similar to last week, but the books were in a different order. The Searcher by Tana French dropped into fifth place while Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Deep End by Jeff Kinney jumped up the two places into third place.
Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens moved back into the Top 10 after gaining four places after dropping out the previous week. It would take Nicholas Sparks’s The Return‘s place, which lost four places to drop into 11th place.
The bottom half of the list saw a bit more movement. The Housekeeper by Natalie Barelli entered in 13th place, while the last three places on the list were all taken up by other new arrivals. One of those new arrivals was on the list of most read books last week, and another one I’m sure will make it to that list with parents buying it for their avid readers.
As for the biggest mover on the list of most sold books on Amazon last week, it’s all about The Evening and the Morning by Ken Follett. Despite gaining places on the list of most read books, it lost five places on the most sold list, dropping out of the Top 15.
Most sold books on Amazon: Nov. 1-7
- The Sentinel by Lee Child and Andrew Child (new addition)
- A Time for Mercy by John Grisham (-1)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Deep End by Jeff Kinney (+2)
- 5 More Sleeps ’til Christmas by Jimmy Fallon (new addition)
- The Searcher by Tana French (-2)
- Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson (-4)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (+4)
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley (–)
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab (–)
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman (–)
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks (-4)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (+3)
- The Housekeeper by Natalie Barelli (new addition)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (+2)
- Dog Man: Grime and Punishment by Dav Pilkey (-1)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (-3)
- The Evening and the Morning by Ken Follett (-5)
- Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything by Wizards RPG Team (new addition)
- The Cipher by Isabella Maldonado (new addition)
- The One and Only Bob by Katherine Applegate (new addition)
Which of the most sold books on Amazon did you get last week? What’s on the list to buy this week? Share your top picks in the comments below.
Get the most sold books on Amazon and more with two-day free shipping with Prime.