Four new books made it to the list of most sold Amazon books from Sept. 27
There was plenty of movement on the list of most sold Amazon books from Sept. 27 to Oct. 3. It’s time to break down the list to see what people are buying right now.
Four new books made it to the list throughout the week. At the bottom of the list was The Coast-to-Coast Murders by James Patterson, entering in 19th place. The book is sure to move up the list as many Patterson books do.
More from Amazon Books
- Most sold Amazon books last week: Hungry Caterpillar and more reenter
- Most read Amazon books last week: New David Baldacci book enters
- Most sold Amazon books last week: James McBride book reenters
- Most read Amazon books last week: Hunger Games prequel rises
- The Mystery Guest by Nina Prose review: An easy mystery to figure out
Next to Last Stand by Craig Johson was just ahead of the Patterson book in 17th place, with Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling reentering the list in between the two books.
The other two books made their entries in the Top 5. The Audible Original Heaven’s River by Dennis E. Taylor entered in fifth place, while The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult made its entry in third place. It shouldn’t be too surprising to hear that Dune by Frank Herbert remained in second place, with Ken Follett’s The Evening and the Morning remaining at the top of the list as both books continue to do well on the list of most read Amazon books.
However, there was a little more change to the Top 5. Instead of being knocked out of the list, Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer moved up from fifth place to fourth place.
Total Power by Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills was in fourth place last week. It saw an eight-place drop during the week, despite moving up the list of most read Amazon books last week. It was the biggest drop, but there were some notable drops during the week including American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins, Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens, and Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith.
Most sold Amazon books: Sept. 27 to Oct. 3
- The Evening and the Morning by Ken Follett (–)
- Dune by Frank Herbert (–)
- The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult (new addition)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (+1)
- Heaven’s River by Dennis E. Taylor (new addition)
- Dog Man: Grime and Punishment by Dav Pilkey (–)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (+5)
- Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith (-5)
- Playing with Fire by L.J. Shen (-2)
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman (-2)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (-1)
- Total Power by Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills (-8)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (-4)
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley (-3)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (+1)
- Room on the Brook by Julia Donaldson (-3)
- Next to Last Stand by Craig Johnson (new addition)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (reentry)
- The Coast-to-Coast Murders by James Patterson (new addition)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummings (-5)
What did you buy this week? What are you planning on getting in the coming weeks? Share your favorite Amazon books in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.