What were the most sold nonfiction Amazon books from July 26-Aug. 1?
There’s more change on the list of most sold nonfiction Amazon books last week. The new Alex Trebek book entered the list well, but it wasn’t the only new arrival.
Children’s learning books continue to perform well. They remain snuggly on the list, making it clear that parents are getting their children ready for the new year at school, whatever it looks like.
However, it’s the new books that stand out. Jeopardy host, Alex Trebek, is an international treasure. With so much focus on how long he’ll continue to host the quiz show and on his cancer prognosis, it’s not surprising that fans have instantly bought his new book. It entered in third place last week.
There was one new book that entered a place higher than it. Ben Shapiro’s How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps certainly gained attention last week. It’s an important book that’s not just about politics, but about shared cultures and history.
On Tyranny by Timothy Snyder reentered the list, claiming fifth place. With the Presidential Elections coming in a few months, it’s not surprising that the book has gained attention again.
The biggest mover on the list was The Room Where It Happened by John Bolton. After a good run at the top, it lost 10 places on the list last week, dropping out of the Top 15. SuperLife lost seven places after entering last week in the Top 5.
Most sold nonfiction Amazon books: July 26 to Aug. 1
- Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump, PH.D (–)
- How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps by Ben Shapiro (new addition)
- The Answer Is… by Alex Trebek (new addition)
- White Fragility by Robin J. Diangelo (-2)
- On Tyranny by Timothy Snyder (reentry)
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi (-2)
- My First Learn to Write Workbook by Coloring Kids (-4)
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle (-1)
- School Zone: Big Preschool Workbook by School Zone and Joan Hoffman (+1)
- Breath by James Nestor (-4)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (-2)
- SuperLife by Darin Olien (-7)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (–)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki (+1)
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins (reentry)
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (-5)
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz & Janet Mills (-1)
- The Room Where It Happened by John Bolton (-10)
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman (+1)
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah (reentry)
Which Amazon books are you reading right now? Share your top picks in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.