July 19-25 saw a lot of change on the list of most sold nonfiction Amazon books
As we get closer to August, parents start to think about sending their children back to school. This year is going to look a lot different, but that hasn’t stopped parents getting their children ready by the looks of the list of most sold nonfiction Amazon books during the week.
There is a fair amount of change, and it all starts from third place. My First Learn to Write Workbook jumped up 11 places on the list, making it clear that preschoolers are getting ready for Kindergarten. School Zone: Big Preschool Workbook was also in the Top 10.
While there are still plenty of books about race on the list, most of them saw some movement. A book focusing on being healthy and fit made its way into the Top 5. SuperLife by Darin Olien is about the simple fixes to improve health, which isn’t surprising when we’re still stuck in lockdowns and all looking for better ways to live.
The bottom of the list saw new additions and reentries. Colin Jost’s A Very Punchable Face entered the list, offering a look into his life. Meanwhile, The 5 Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman reentered in 20th place.
It’s definitely giving us a look at changes in the current affairs, and that’s what this list usually represents. The Black Lives Matter protests continue but there are also thoughts of school, health, and money.
Most sold nonfiction Amazon books: July 19-25
1. Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump PH.D (–)
2. White Fragility by Robin J. Diangelo (–)
3. My First Learn to Write Workbook by Coloring Kids (+11)
4. How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi (-1)
5. SuperLife by Darin Olien (new addition)
6. Breath by James Nestor (+6)
7. Untamed by Glennon Doyle (-1)
8. The Room Where It Happened by John Bolton (-4)
9. Atomic Habits by James Clear (+2)
10. School Zone: Big Preschool Workbook by School Zone & Joan Hoffman (reentry)
11. Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (-6)
12. Paint by Sticker Kids by Workman Publishing (-5)
13. Becoming by Michelle Obama (+2)
14. The Color of Law by Richard Rothstein (-1)
15. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki (+4)
16. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz & Janet Mills (reentry)
17. So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Olio (-1)
18. A Very Punchable Race by Colin Jost (new addition)
19. Limitless by Jim Kwik (reentry)
20. The 5 Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman (reentry)
What are you reading right now? Which Amazon books are next on your list to buy? Let us know in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.