Which Amazon books made the list of most sold books from June 7 to 13?
While the list of most read Amazon books of the week mostly remained the same, there were plenty of new books on the most sold list. There wasn’t a change at the very top of the list, but people certainly proved they are looking to understand more about white privilege and the Black Lives Matter movement.
The third book on the list is one for the children. Something the Black Lives Matter movement has opened is the chance for parents to talk to their children about racism and different colored skinned. Bobbi Kates’s We’re Different, We’re the Same has been the top pick of the week.
The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennet and Find Me by Anne Frasier took up the other two spots on the Top 5. It’s clear that some people are still looking to escape with fiction books.
The Top 10 did see one book re-entering the list. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas is back on the list, now marking 13 weeks to be on the list of most sold Amazon books. It’s likely one to remain on the list for at least a few more weeks, and we’ll likely see the movie become one of the most watched soon.
There were a few big movers on the list, and the majority of them were down. When We Believed in Mermaids and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets both lost five places on the list. Will they remain on the list next week?
Most sold Amazon books: June 7 to 13
1. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (–)
2. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (–)
3. We’re Different, We’re the Same by Bobbi Kates (new addition)
4. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (new addition)
5. Find Me by Anne Frasier (new addition)
6. Hideaway by Nora Roberts (-3)
7. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (-2)
8. Fair Warning by Michael Connelly (-4)
9. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (reentry)
10. American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (-4)
11. Camino Winds by John Grisham (-4)
12. The Secret Letter by Debbie Rix (new addition)
13. The Getaway by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen (new addition)
14. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (-4)
15. The Guest List by Lucy Foley (new addition)
16. Antiracist Baby by Ibram X. Kendi (new addition)
17. My Big Fat Fake Engagement by Lauren Landish (new addition)
18. When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (-5)
19. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (-5)
20. Lost Hills by Lee Goldberg (new addition)
What are you reading right now? Which Amazon books are you getting this week? Share in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.