The Sandman is the most sold of all Amazon books from July 26 to Aug. 1
There was a substantial change to the list of most sold Amazon books from July 26 to Aug. 1. The Sandman by Neil Gaiman moved up to the top spot, while plenty of new books joined the list.
Of course, the change to the Top 3 is certainly notable. The Sandman had entered in second place during the previous week but managed to claim the top spot during last week. What happened to the other two books? Jim Butcher’s Peace Talks dropped a considerable 11 places, while The Order by Daniel Silva lost three places to just be knocked out of the Top 5.
Where the Crawdads Sing and The Guest List both moved up the list, taking over spots two and three respectively. Meanwhile, The Vanishing Half moved up two spots for fourth place and new novel Near Dark by Brad Thor joined in fifth place.
Peace Talks was the biggest mover during the week. However, it’s worth noting that Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer rejoined the list, reentering in a strong 11th place. This is still on the preorders, as the book was only released yesterday. We will likely see the novel move up the list now that it’s officially out.
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides was the biggest mover up, gaining four places on the list. This is one of those novels that gains and loses places depending on the newest books out. It’s certainly worth the read if you love thrillers.
The bottom of the list saw two reentries and a new addition. The reentries were Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell, which is another great thriller, and The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris. The new addition was Charles Todd’s A Divided Loyalty.
Most sold Amazon books: July 26-Aug. 1
- The Sandman by Neil Gaiman and Dirk Maggs (+1)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (+2)
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley (+2)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (+2)
- Near Dark by Brad Thor (new addition)
- The Order by Daniel Silva (-3)
- 28 Summers by Elin Hilderbrand (–)
- When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (+2)
- 1984 by George Orwell (–)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (-2)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (reentry)
- Peace Talks by Jim Butcher (-11)
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (-2)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (+3)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (+4)
- The Last of the Moon Girls by Barbara Davis (new addition)
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (-1)
- Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell (reentry)
- A Divided Loyalty by Charles Todd (new addition)
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris (reentry)
What are you currently reading? Which Amazon books are on your list to buy this week? Let us know in the comments.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping wth Amazon Prime.