There’s a new Top 3 on the list of most sold Amazon books last week
The list of most sold Amazon books last week saw a lot of change. There wasn’t just a new Top 3. The list is made up of seven new books in total, and the current list saw plenty of change moving up and down the list.
We have to touch on the new Top 3. After claiming the top spot on the list of most read Amazon books last week, Peace Talks by Jim Butcher gained the top spot on the most sold list during the same week. It’s the 16th book in The Dresden Files series, so it’s not surprising that there was an instant interest.
The Sandman claimed second place on the list. I do find this interesting considering the book just made it into the list of most read books for the week. With the Comic-Con@Home promotion, it’s not surprising the book is higher on the most sold list. Many will have bought it when they could for the offers and will listen (it’s the Audible version) at a later date.
The third book is The Order by Daniel Silva. It’s another book that made it to the list of most read Amazon books last week.
With the three new additions at the top, it did mean that Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens was knocked off the top spot, losing three places. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett lost four places. Only The Guest List by Lucy Foley remained steady in the Top 10 list.
None of these were the biggest losses. There were a few books that all lost six places, but it was The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides that lost the most places, dropping seven places to 19th place.
Only one book gained on the list, except the new additions. Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan gained two spots to get into 13th place after a drop the previous week.
Most sold Amazon books: July 19-25
- Peace Talks by Jim Butcher (new addition)
- The Sandman by Neil Gaman and Dirk Maggs (new addition)
- The Order by Daniel Silva (new addition)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (-3)
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley (–)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (-4)
- 28 Summers by Elin Hilderbrand (-4)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (-1)
- 1984 by George Orwell (-3)
- When We Believed in Mermaids (-6)
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (-3)
- The Girls with No Names by Serena Burdick (new addition)
- Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan (+2)
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher (new addition)
- Shadows Rising by Madeleine Roux (new addition)
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (-6)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (-6)
- Memoirs and Misinformation by Jim Carrey and Dana Vachon (new addition)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (-7)
- The Rivals by Vi Keeland (new addition)
Which Amazon books are you reading right now? What’s on your list for this week? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with your Amazon Prime membership.