Here’s a look at the most sold Amazon books from July 12 to 18
There wasn’t too much movement on the list of most sold Amazon books from July 12 to 18. While most weeks have a few new arrivals, last week saw just one new addition to the list. However, it did see a reentry on the list.
Elin Hilderbrand should be happy with the list. Not only did 28 Summers remain steady on the list, but she had a second book join. Winter In Paradise entered in ninth place, but it will likely gain places on the list over the next few weeks. The novel was released in 2018 but is only just grabbing a spot on this list.
The Top 10 saw a minor change with Little Fires Everywhere moving back up a spot. Despite the Hulu series ending back in April and no talks of a second season (it was billed as a limited series), the book continues to perform well in terms of sales.
The biggest mover up was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, which gained six places to get back into the Top 15. The first book in the series also move up two spots.
Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell is also a worthy mention. It has reentered the list. It’s not surprising as it’s a great book and people are looking for new recommendations as they work through their current lists. It’s going to be interesting to see if it will move up the list this week.
Two children’s books also reentered the list. If Animals Kissed Good Night and The Bad Seed pop onto the list and then drop off routinely. If you haven’t bought them yet, I do highly recommend for children of all ages.
As for the biggest movers, both Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan and The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris lost six places. We will likely see one of them drop off the list this week unless there’s a new surge of purchases.
Most sold Amazon books: July 12-18
1. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (–)
2. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (–)
3. 28 Summers by Elin Hilderbrand (–)
4. When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (+2)
5. The Guest List by Lucy Foley (–)
6. 1984 by George Orwell (+2)
7. American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (–)
8. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by (-4)
9. Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand (new addition)
10. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (+1)
11. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (+2)
12. The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (+4)
13. The Summer House by James Patterson and Brendon Dubois (-3)
14. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (+6)
15. Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan (-6)
16. Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell (reentry)
17. Camino Winds by John Grisham (+2)
18. If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul (reentry)
19. The Bad Seed by Jory John (reentry)
20. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris (-6)
What are you reading right now? Which Amazon books are you buying this week? Let us know in the comments.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.