One new book made it onto the list of most read Amazon books last week
We saw little movement in the Top 10 on the list of most read Amazon books from June 28 to July 4. However, that didn’t stop movement further down the list. Here’s a look at the entire list.
The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett was the only new book to make it on the list this week. It’s about time it made it to the list, as it’s been on the most sold list for some time. The fictional book gives us a chance to consider how racism affects the world and the consequences of it against innocent people. The novel should move up the list this week. At least, I hope to see that it does.
The Harry Potter books continue to take over the Top 10, although there was a small bit of movement. Deathly Hallows dropped a place, with Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens moving back into the Top 5.
Elsewhere on the list, books moved between themselves, but by a fairly large amount. 28 Summers by Elin Hilderbrand gained six places on the list after making its debut the previous week. Walk the Wire by David Baldacci gained three places to get back into the Top 15.
The biggest mover down was Fair Warning by Michael Connelly, which lost six places on the list. The Stand by Stephen King did hold onto a place on the list, moving into 19th place, but If It Bleeds dropped off the list.
It’s certainly a good start to the month.
Most read Amazon books: June 28 to July 4
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (–)
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (–)
3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (–)
4. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (–)
5. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (+1)
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (-1)
7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (–)
8. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (–)
9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (–)
10. American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (–)
11. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (+1)
12. 28 Summers by Elin Hilderbrand (+6)
13. Hideaway by Nora Roberts (-2)
14. Walk the Wire by David Baldacci (+3)
15. When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (+1)
16. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (new addition)
17. Camino Winds by John Grisham (-4)
18. The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (-3)
19. The Stand by Stephen King (+1)
20. Fair Warning by Michael Connelly (-6)
Which Amazon books are you reading right now? What do you recommend to your friends and family at the moment? Share your top picks in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books on Kindle Unlimited with Amazon Prime.