A list of the most sold Amazon books from June 14 to 20
The list of most read Amazon books last week didn’t see too much change. That wasn’t the case for the list of most sold books. There were many new books joining the list from June 14 to 20.
While the top two spots on the list saw no change, the rest of the Top 5 was different. The Vanishing Half, which was a new entry last week on the list, moved up a spot to make its way into the Top 3. The Summer House by James Patterson and Brendan Dubois and My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman took up the next two spots.
Even the Top 10 saw a fair bit of change, with the reentry of 1984 by George Orwell. There have been some comments recently that have led to people mentioning the dystopian future book, so I’m not sure it’s all that surprising that the novel has made its way back on the list. It’s certainly an excellent read.
With the addition of Artemis Fowl on Disney Plus, the novel by Eoin Colfer joined the list of most sold Amazon books last week. Again, it’s not that surprising. When books are turned into movies or TV shows, we tend to see the novels join (or rejoin) the list of most sold books.
Apart from the Amazon books that dropped off the list, the biggest movers were Find Me, Hideaway, and Fair Warning, which all lost four places on the list. American Dirt and The Guest List were the two biggest risers, gaining two spots on the list.
Most sold Amazon books: June 14 to 20
1. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (–)
2. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (–)
3. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (+1)
4. The Summer House by James Patterson and Brendon Dubois (new addition)
5. My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman (new addition)
6. 1984 by George Orwell (reentry)
7. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (–)
8. American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (+2)
9. Find Me by Anne Frasier (-4)
10. Hideaway by Nora Roberts (-4)
11. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (new addition)
12. Fair Warning by Michael Connelly (-4)
13. The Guest List by Lucy Foley (+2)
14. Camino Winds by John Grisham (-3)
15. The Book Woman of Troublesom Creek by Kim Michele Richardson (reentry)
16. The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (–)
17. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (-3)
18. When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (–)
19. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami (new addition)
20. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (-1)
Which Amazon books are you currently reading? What’s on your list to buy this week? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.