Little Fires Everywhere climbed high on the list of most sold Amazon books last week, as The Stand debuted. Here’s the full list from Mar. 15 to 21.
Like the list of most read Amazon books, The Stand by Stephen King made its debut on the most sold list. Meanwhile, Little Fires Everywhere moved up high, but would it take over the top spot? Here’s a look at the fil list of most sold Amazon books from Mar. 15 to 21.
Little Fires Everywhere certainly saw a big jump, which isn’t surprising considering the Hulu series debuted on Mar. 18. In fact, it debuted early, as Hulu helped those suffering from self-isolation and local shutdowns. While it made it to second place on the list by moving up seven places, it wasn’t the highest jump on the list.
Hilary Mantel’s third book in the Thomas Cromwell book series, The Mirror & the Light moved up nine places into sixth place. With people still heavily interested in Henry VIII’s time period, this isn’t all that surprising.
Another unsurprising mention is The Stand by Stephen King, which entered in 13th place. Despite being out since 1978, the novel only makes it to the list of most sold Amazon books just now.
It was one of five new books on the list, with Dean Koontz’s The Eyes of Darkness landing in the top five. Kate Elizabeth Russell’s My Dark Vanessa entered in the lowest spot, but that doesn’t mean anything bad. We’ve seen a lot of novels enter low and climb high the following week.
The most disappointing movement will be Sarah J. Maas’s House of Earth and Blood. After debuting well the previous week, it lost 16 places between Mar. 15 and 21.
Most sold Amazon books: Mar. 15-21
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (+4)
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (+7)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (-1)
- The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz (new addition)
- In an Instant by Suzanne Redfearn (-1)
- The Mirror & the Light by Hilary Mantel (+9)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (-1)
- The Vine Witch by Luanne G. Smith (reentry)
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (+2)
- When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (+3)
- The Dare by Lauren Landish (-1)
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (+2)
- The Stand by Stephen King (new addition)
- My Way to You by Catherine Bybee (new addition)
- Where the Forest Meets the Stars by Glendy Vanderah (reentry)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (–)
- The Missing Sister by Elle Marr (-9)
- When She Returned by Lucina Berry (new addition)
- House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas (-16)
- My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (new addition)
What are you currently reading? Which Amazon books are you ordering this week? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books through Kindle Unlimited with a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.