The new year saw plenty of movement on the list of most read Amazon books. Two Witcher books entered the list and the Harry Potter books were on the move.
It’s a new week, a new month, and a new year. The list of most read Amazon books saw plenty of movement on the list, especially with the arrival of The Witcher books.
The Last Wish was the first of the two Witcher books to make the list, which isn’t all that surprising. It introduces the character, rather than starting the main story. For those who have watched the Netflix show, it’s a great way to get to know more about the main character.
Blood of Elves was the second book from Andrzej Sapkowski to enter the list. While low down last week, there’s a high chance that it will move up this week. This is the first book in the main series, bringing the story of other characters from the TV series.
While The Guardians remained at the top of the list, the Harry Potter books saw some movement. The Sorcerer’s Stone jumped up two places, meaning The Order of the Phoenix and The Goblet of Fire moved down a place each. All other books from J.K. Rowling also moved down at least one space on the list, making room for other books.
There was one other new arrival on the list this week. Clifford the Big Red Dog entered the list in 17th place, which has gained popularity since the new Amazon Prime series.
Most read Amazon books: Dec. 29 to Jan. 4
- The Guardians by John Grisham (–)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (+2)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (-1)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (-1)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (+2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (-1)
- The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski (new addition)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (-2)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (-1)
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (-1)
- Blue Moon by Lee Child (-1)
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (+1)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (-2)
- A Minute to Midnight by David Baldacci (-2)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (–)
- Unspeakable Things by Jess Lourey (+3)
- Clifford the Big Red Dog by Norman Bridwell (new addition)
- Blood of Elves by Andrzej Sapkowski (new addition)
- The Institute by Stephen King (-3)
- The Night Fire by Michael Connelly (-2)
What are you reading right now? Which Amazon books are queued on your list? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books through Kindle Unlimited with a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.