Where the Crawdads Sing continues to hold onto the number one spot, but there were plenty of new arrivals on the list of most sold Amazon books last week.
Delia Owens continues to keep hold of the top spot on the list of most sold Amazon books. July 7 to 13 did see some movement, elsewhere though, with plenty of new arrivals. In fact, three new arrivals made it into the top five.
Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes and What You Did by Claire McGowan quickly took over the top three with Where the Crawdads Sing. That did mean Summer of ’69 and City Girls were knocked out of their spots, despite ranking high in the list of most read Amazon books last week.
More from Amazon Books
- Most sold Amazon books last week: Hungry Caterpillar and more reenter
- Most read Amazon books last week: New David Baldacci book enters
- Most sold Amazon books last week: James McBride book reenters
- Most read Amazon books last week: Hunger Games prequel rises
- The Mystery Guest by Nina Prose review: An easy mystery to figure out
In total, there were eight new entries on the list of most sold books last week, including Nora Roberts’ latest book. While Under Currents has debuted low, it isn’t staying there and that’s not that surprising. Roberts is one of the most popular authors in the romance section, so it’s not surprising to hear that she’s already moved up to the #2 spot for this week. It will be interesting to see if the book will overtake Where the Crawdads Sing.
Mrs. Everything and False Step are the most notable mentions when it comes to movement. They both lost five places on the list of Amazon books for the week. Will they regain those spots this week?
Good Omens and The Handmaid’s Tale have now been knocked out of the most sold Amazon books. However, they do continue to hold in the most read list.
Check out the full list of most sold Amazon books between July 7 and 13.
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (–)
- Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes (new addition)
- What You Did by Claire McGowan (new addition)
- Summer of ’69 by Elin Hilderbrand (-1)
- Missing Molly by Natalie Barelli (new addition)
- City of Girls by Elizabeth Grant (-4)
- Whisper Network by Chandler Baker (new addition)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (-1)
- Thin Air by Lisa Gray (+4)
- Backlash by Brad Thor (-6)
- A Fire Sparkling by Julianna Mclean (new addition)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (-1)
- Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner (-5)
- The Only Woman in the Room by Marie Benedict (new addition)
- False Step by Victoria Helen Stone (-5)
- The Overstory by Richard Powers (reentry)
- Don’t Let Go by Harlan Coban (reentry)
- Forgotten Bones by Vivian Bartz (new addition)
- Under Currents by Nora Roberts (new addition)
- Accidental Knight by Nicole Snow (-5)
What are you currently reading? What’s your next Amazon book on the list to buy? Let me know in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with your Amazon Prime membership.