The first book in the Grishaverse trilogy made it to the list of most read Amazon books during the week. What does the full list look like?
It shouldn’t be too surprising to learn that Shadow and Bone made it to the list of most read Amazon books last week. The popular YA book has been developed into a Netflix series, and the first two books from the trilogy was on the list of most sold Amazon books during the previous week. It was only a matter of time before people started read (or rereading) it.
Only the first book has made it to this list, though. I do wonder if we’ll see the Six of Crows book make it eventually. After all, that’s the book that introduces the Crows, characters that were included in the TV series adapting their story heavily.
Shadow and Bone was the highest new book on the list during the week, entering in 14th place. There is time for this book to move further up the list, possibly taking over some of the Harry Potter books.
Two other news books on the list last week
While Leigh Bardugo’s novel entered in 11th place, there were two other books on the list. They entered low down, with the third new book on the list entering in 20th place. It was The Next Wife by Kaira Rouda, which made it on the list of most sold books for a week a few weeks ago.
John Grisham’s Sooley entered in 18th place during the week. There is a good chance that this will move its way up the list as Grisham’s books have done in the past.
There was a fair bit of movement elsewhere on the list, including A Gambling Man by David Baldacci moving up three places and Ocean Prey by John Sandford moving down three places.
Most read Amazon books: May 2-8, 2021
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hanna (–)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (–)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (–)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (–)
- The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout (–)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (+1)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (+2)
- Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson (–)
- Ocean Prey by John Sandford (-3)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (–)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (–)
- A Gambling Man by David Baldacci (+3)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (-1)
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (new addition)
- The Devil’s Hand by Jack Carr (-2)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (-2)
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab (-1)
- Sooley by John Grisham (new addition)
- Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson (-2)
- The Next Wife by Kaira Rouda (new addition)
Which Amazon books are you reading right now? What’s on your list to start reading this week? Share your thoughts right now.
Get your Amazon books with Kindle Unlimited with a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.