A look at the list of most read nonfiction Amazon books from Aug. 16-22
Are you ready to see what people are reading right now? Here’s the list of most read nonfiction Amazon books from Aug. 16 to 22.
A couple of weeks ago, Harry and Meghan made their way onto the list of most sold nonfiction Amazon books. However, it’s only now that the biography has made its way to the list of most read books.
Finding Freedom is the only new book on the list for the week, entering in 15th place. That doesn’t mean there hasn’t been any change elsewhere.
White Fragility has dropped out of the Top 5 for the first time since entering on the list. Losing four places, it’s dropped into six place. Becoming, Untamed, and Can’t Hurt Me all gained places to much further up (and into) the Top 5 list.
In fact, White Fragility was among the biggest movers on the list. The other book also to lose four places was Trevor Noah’s Born a Crime. This doesn’t mean the books are going to drop off the list soon. The most read list tends to see books move up and down regularly.
The Room Where It Happened by John Bolton wasn’t too far behind. It lost three places, dropping out of the Top 5.
Caste by Isabel Wilkerson is the biggest mover up on the list. It gained seven places, after entering well during the previous week.
Most read nonfiction Amazon books: Aug. 16-22
- Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump, PH.D (–)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (+1)
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins (+3)
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi (–)
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle (+2)
- White Fragility by Robin J. Diangelo (-4)
- The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson (+1)
- The Room Where It Happened by John Bolton (-3)
- Caste by Isabel Wilkerson (+7)
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (-1)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (–)
- Educated by Tara Westover (-2)
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (-1)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey (+1)
- Finding Freedom by Omid Scobie & Carolyn Durand (new addition)
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson (-2)
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah (-4)
- Live Free or Die by Sean Hannity (+1)
- If You Tell by Greg Olsen (-1)
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb (–)
What are you currently reading? Which Amazon books are on your list next? Share your top picks in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books on Kindle Unlimited with a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.