Most sold nonfiction Amazon books list saw minimal movement last week
There wasn’t that much movement on the list of most sold nonfiction Amazon books, especially in the Top 5. However, there were two new books that joined the list between June 28 and July 4.
One of the new nonfiction books was David Horowitz’s newest addition Blitz: Trump Will Smash the Left and Win. The book delves into why Horowitz believes Trump will get a landslide victory in the November 2020 election.
The second new book was Maria Konnikova’s The Biggest Bluff: How I Learned to Pay Attention, Master Myself, and Win. It’s certainly a book for those looking to learn poker. After all, knowing how the game is played is just one part of the process. Maria Konnikova didn’t even know the rules when she spoke to Poker Hall of Fame inductee Erik Seidel, but she wasn’t looking to master the game. It was about mastering life.
It’s worth mentioning that Stamped has reentered the list. This joined the list a couple of weeks ago but quickly dropped off. Those who have read Stamped from the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi will need to read Kendi’s book with Jason Reynolds.
For the most part, the Top 5 remained the same. The only movement was So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo being knocked out by Untamed by Glennon Doyle reentering the Top 5 by moving up four places.
The biggest mover up, though, was Trevor Noah’s Born a Crime. The book, which is also available on Audible and is narrated by Noah himself, has almost been on the list for a full year.
The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander was the biggest mover down. It now sits in 20th place. Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson also dropped three spots into 18th place.
Most sold nonfiction Amazon books: June 28 to July 4
1. The Room Where It Happened by John Bolton (–)
2. White Fragility by Robin J. Diangelo (–)
3. How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi (–)
4. Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump, PH.D (–)
5. Untamed by Glennon Doyle (+4)
6. Stamped from the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi (–)
7. So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo (-2)
8. Born a Crime by Trevor Noah (+5)
9. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates (-1)
10. the Color of Law by Richard Rothstein (+1)
11. Becoming by Michelle Obama (-1)
12. Stamped by Ibram X. Kendi and Jason Reynolds (reentry)
13. Atomic Habits by James Clear (–)
14. The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson (–)
15. Chaos by Tom O’Neil (reentry)
16. Blitz: Trump Will Smash the Left and Win by David Horowitz (new addition)
17. If I Tell by Gregg Olsen (+2)
18. Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson (-3)
19. The Biggest Bluff by Maria Konnikova (new addition)
20. The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander (-4)
Which nonfiction Amazon books are you currently reading? What’s on your list to buy? Share in the comments below.
Get your nonfiction Amazon books with two-day free shipping with your Amazon Prime membership.