There’s a new list of most sold Amazon books. April 5 to 11 saw plenty of Easter books join the list and a new Dean Koontz book enter high.
Something that shouldn’t be surprising is finding out that a new Dean Koontz book has entered high on the list of most sold Amazon books for the week. Nor should it be surprising that Easter books take up a lot of the list. Here’s a look at the most sold books from April 5 to 11.
We start with the new Dean Koontz book, Devoted, which entered in first place. This isn’t a surprise considering it also entered the list of most read Amazon books last week.
More from Amazon Books
- Most sold Amazon books last week: Hungry Caterpillar and more reenter
- Most read Amazon books last week: New David Baldacci book enters
- Most sold Amazon books last week: James McBride book reenters
- Most read Amazon books last week: Hunger Games prequel rises
- The Mystery Guest by Nina Prose review: An easy mystery to figure out
There were also plenty of Easter and spring books on the list, as more children are at home. Naturally, parents are finding things for them to do. Little Blue Truck’s Springtime by Alice Schertle moved up nine places after joining the list last week, while Llama Llama Easter Egg by Anna Dewdney and God Gave Us Easter by Lisa Tawn Bergen rejoined the list.
It wouldn’t be surprising if the Easter books left the last during this week’s change. That could mean books like American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins and The Boy from the Woods by Harlan Coben, which lost four places and seven places respectively, will move back up the list.
There wasn’t much room for the newer books to join the list. Valentine by Elizabeth Wetmore and The Girl Beneath the Sea by Andrew Mayne both joined the list just outside the Top 10. Will they move up as Easter books move down?
Most sold Amazon books: April 5 to 11
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (–)
- Where the Crawdads by Delia Owens (–)
- Devoted by Dean Koontz (new addition)
- Little Blue Truck’s Springtime by Alice Schertle (+9)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (reentry)
- Llama Llama Easter Egg by Anna Dewdney (reentry)
- The Bad Seed by Jory John (-3)
- God Gave Us Easter by Lisa Tawn Bergen (reentry)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (-4)
- The Boy from the Woods by Harlan Coben (-7)
- Valentine by Elizabeth Wetmore (new addition)
- The Girl Beneath the Sea by Andrew Mayne (new addition)
- When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (-4)
- The Missing Sister by Elle Marr (-4)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (-1)
- The Secret Mother by Shalini Boland (reentry)
- Easter Eggstravaganza Mad Libs by Leonard Stern and Roger Price (-9)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (–)
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (-2)
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (-4)
Which Amazon books did you buy this week? Which books are on your list for next week? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.