Pet Sematary finally has a DVD and Blu-ray release date. Get all the details of what to expect and find out how to pre-order the movie right now.
The Pet Sematary reboot opened to mixed reviews, especially around the twist to the novel and original movie that wasn’t actually a surprise (thanks, trailer!). But now you can own it at home. Pet Sematary is coming to DVD and Blu-ray this July but you can get it on Digital sooner.
The DVD release date is set for July, 9, 2019. You can preorder Pet Sematary on DVD or Blu-ray (combo packs) through Amazon right now. This gives you the Price Guarantee so you always get it for the cheapest amount.
More from Movies on Amazon
- Will Merry Little Batman come to DVD and Blu-ray?
- Will Saltburn come to DVD and Blu-ray after theaters?
- Is Saltburn coming to Amazon after theaters?
- Is Silent Night coming to Amazon after theaters?
- Everything streaming on Prime Video this week: Your Christmas or Mine 2 and more
You can get the Digital copy earlier. The horror reboot will be available on Amazon Video (and other Digital sources) from June 25, which fits with our projected release when the movie first hit theaters.
What will you get on the DVD and Blu-ray? You’re going to be treated to 90 minutes of added content. There are deleted and extended scenes, behind-the-scenes footage, and cast interviews. I think the most exciting addition is the alternate ending that was filmed for the movie. You’ll get to see what could have been and decide whether you like that ending better or not.
The extras through the Digital copy will depend on the retailer. If you’re a fan of the extra footage, I’d recommend getting the Blu-ray or 4K combo packs. You’ll get the Digital code but you’ll also get all the extra footage.
Here are the full details:
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Night Terrors – Family Haunting Visions (Louis, Rachel, Ellie)
- The Tale of Timmy Baterman
- Beyond the Deadfall
- — Chapter One: Resurrection – Directors, screenwriters, and cast discuss bringing this classic back to life
- — Chapter Two: The Final Resting Place—A deeper look into finding the right location for the terror to unfold
- — Chapter Three: The Road to Sorrow— Inside the film’s tragic themes and creating the iconic cat “Church”
- — Chapter Four: Death Comes Home—Unearth the creepy elements behind the climax and final scenes of the film
What are you waiting to come to DVD and Blu-ray? What are you looking forward to watching on the Pet Sematary DVD and Blu-ray packs? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Pet Semetary is on DVD, Blu-ray, and 4K on July 9, 2019 and on Digital on June 25, 2019.