There is no doubt that kids are ready for Christmas. The list of most sold Amazon books proves that with How to Catch an Elf back on the list.
The How to Catch series by Adam Wallace is great fun for children. There is a book for each of the main holiday seasons, and each year, we see those books make it back on the list of most sold Amazon books around the time of year for them. It’s not surprising to see How to Catch an Elf back on the list in time for Christmas.
This is the time of year children have fun watching where their elves move around the house. Even if parents don’t do that, children know that elves help Santa at the North Pole, and they’re ready to catch one if they can. Why wouldn’t this fun book be a popular buy for parents this time of year?
New Cat Kid enters, Louise Penny down
After a strong entrance last week, A World of Curiosities by Louise Penny was the biggest mover down on the list. It dropped seven spots, just holding onto a place in the Top 10.
There is a new Top 3. Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus entered the Top 3 for the first time after moving up four spots on the list. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover moved up one spot to claim second place, while It Starts with Us, also by Hoover, remained steady in the top spot.
Fairy Tale by Stephen King dropped a spot but holds onto a spot in the Top 5. King also had a reentry at the bottom of the list. The Institute is back.
There were a few new additions to the list. Children will be happy to see that a new Cat Kid book is out. Dav Pilkey’s Cat Kid Comic Club: Collaborations entered in 18th place, but we’re sure to see it move up the list as parents get it as Christmas presents.
Most sold Amazon books
- It Starts with Us by Colleen Hoover (–)
- It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover (+1)
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus (+4)
- The Boys from Biloxi by John Grisham (+1)
- Fairy Tale by Stephen King (-1)
- Verity by Colleen Hoover (+2)
- Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingslover (-1)
- Diper Överlöde by Jeff Kinney (+4)
- A World of Curiosities by Louise Penny (-7)
- Failure Mode by Craig Alanson (new addition)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (-2)
- Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin (new addition)
- Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover (–)
- Around the Farm by Mark Rader (reentry)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: The Illustrated Edition by J.K. Rowling (-5)
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (reentry)
- Mad Honey by Jodi Picoult & Jennifer Finney Boylan (reentry)
- Cat Kid Comic Club: Collaborations by Dav Pilkey (new addition)
- How to Catch an Elf by Adam Wallace (reentry)
- The Institute by Stephen King (reentry)
Which Amazon books are you reading right now? What are you going to buy for the kids for Christmas? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with free shipping with Amazon Prime.