Eight new books made it to the list of most sold Amazon books last week, which meant a few other changes elsewhere on the list. It’s time to look at the full list.
We’re into a new week, and there are plenty of new books being bought. That’s not surprising as the summer arrives and people like to relax in their gardens or on the beach with a book or two.
The eight new books that joined the list this week certainly caused some upset. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo dropped off the list last week after only just entering it the previous week. The other Shadow and Bone books have also been knocked down a few places, with the first book knocked off the top spot.
There were two new books taking up the top two spots on the list. It shouldn’t be surprising that Andy Weir’s Project Hail Mary was one of those books since it was the highest new addition to the most read books. However, it wasn’t the highest new addition. Laura Dave’s The Last Thing He Told Me claimed that top spot.
Sooley down, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue up
There was only one book that gained places on the list (if you don’t count new books and reentries). The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab gained three spots on the list of most sold Amazon books last week.
Other books saw downward movements, with Ocean Prey by John Sandford losing the most with eight spots dropped. Sooley by John Grisham and Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo weren’t too far behind losing five spots on the list.
Most sold Amazon books last week: May 9–15, 2021
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave (new addition)
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir (new addition)
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (-2)
- 21st Birthday by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro (new addition)
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah (-1)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (-1)
- Sooley by John Grisham (-5)
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (-5)
- Summer on the Bluffs by Sunny Hostin (new addition)
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (-4)
- A Gambling Man by David Baldacci (-4)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (-3)
- These Tangled Vines by Julianne MacLean (new addition)
- Frightfully Fortune by Jana Deleon (new addition)
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss (reentry)
- Ocean Prey by John Sandford (-8)
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab (+3)
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center (new addition)
- Great Circle by Maggie Shipstead (new addition)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (reentry)
Which Amazon books are you reading right now? Which ones are you getting this week? Let us know in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.