With a new Dean Koontz book out, it shouldn’t be surprising to hear that it’s on the list of most sold Amazon books of the week. It’s time to break down the list from March 28 to April 3.
The Other Emily by Dean Koontz is the most notable addition to the list this week. When there’s a new Koontz book out, chances are you’re going to see it on the list of most sold Amazon books right away. Whether it will remain here for a long time is another thing. We tend to see the books enter and drop off after a few weeks.
It entered the list in seventh place. There is time for it to move up the list first, especially if many of the current books on the list start dropping off.
Easter books take up most of the list
Most of the list is made up of Easter books and springtime books for children. This isn’t surprising, and it actually started during the previous week.
As Easter and spring start, parents get Amazon books for their children. It’s a way to enjoy the long weekend and the time with the youngsters in the house.
How to Catch the Easter Bunny by Adam Wallace gained eight places to get into the Top 10. Meanwhile, It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny by Marilyn Sadler gained two places to take over the top spot.
Mothering Heights by Dav Pilkey gained four places, getting into second place on the list. It meant The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah was knocked off the top spot, but it holds onto third place.
They weren’t even among the biggest movers! I Love You to the Moon and Back by Amelia Hepworth gained nine places on the list, making the biggest move to get into the Top 10.
Most read Amazon books: March 28 to April 3
- It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny by Marilyn Sadler (+2)
- Mothering Heights by Dav Pilkey (+4)
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah (-2)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (–)
- Win by Harlan Coben (-3)
- Later by Stephen King (-1)
- The Other Emily by Dean Koontz (new addition)
- How to Catch the Easter Bunny by Adam Wallace (+8)
- Little Blue Truck’s Springtime by Alice Schertle (+2)
- I Love You to the Moon and Back by Amelia Hepworth (+9)
- The Rose Code by Kate Quinn (+3)
- If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul (+6)
- The Queen’s Gambit by Walter Tevis (new addition)
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy (+6)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (-1)
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro (-8)
- Biscuit’s Pet & Play Easter by Alyssa Satin Capucilli (-7)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (-1)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (reentry)
- God Gave Us Easter by Lisa Tawn Bergren (reentry)
Which Amazon books are you reading right now? What’s on your list to buy this week? Let us know in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.