It was only a matter of time before Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah joined the list of most read Amazon books. That happened last week.
When there’s a book adapted into a TV show, you will usually find that book enters the list of most read Amazon books. Even if it’s just for a week, the book usually arrives. So we’ve been waiting for Firefly Lane to enter this list. When it made the list of most sold Amazon books, we knew it wouldn’t be long for the Kristin Hannah book to join the most read list.
And it wasn’t the only good news for Hannah. Her new novel Four Winds gained another four places on the list to take over the top spot on the list. This was just after it entered last week, shifting the rest of the Top 5 down a spot each.
The Top 5 wasn’t where the only movement was. There were a few books switching places further down the list.
Bridgerton on the move again
The Bridgerton books were on the move again. This time, the first book lost four places on the list, dropping to just cling onto the Top 10. This isn’t all that surprising.
One of the big problems of Netflix shows is that the big drop means people binge-watch. After a month or two, the focus moves onto another show. So, likewise, the interest would move onto another set of books. I’m sure the Bridgerton books will be back up as more news about the second season is released.
It wasn’t the only mover, though. The Stand by Stephen King lost three places. So did The Shadow Box by Luanne Rice. Meanwhile, The Midnight Library by Matt Haig gained a spot, and there was one other new book to join the list during the week.
Most read Amazon books last week: Feb. 14–20
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah (+4)
- Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson (-1)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (-1)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (-1)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (-1)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (+1)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (+2)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (–)
- Faithless in Death by J.D. Robb (new addition)
- The Duke and I by Julia Quinn (-4)
- When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (-1)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (–)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (–)
- Ready Player Two by Ernest Cline (-3)
- A Time for Mercy by John Grisham (-1)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (+1)
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah (new addition)
- The Shadow Box by Luanne Rice (-3)
- The Stand by Stephen King (-3)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (-2)
Which Amazon books are you reading this week? Let us know in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with Kindle Unlimited with Amazon Prime.